What a view, Caledon
Every room in this bungalow has an amazing view! This beautifully finished 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has a deluxe master suite with change room, 5 piece en suite bathroom with heated floors and a direct walk-out to the salt water pool. From the pool area you can see 30+ miles over the surrounding countryside. A magical oasis with upgrades galore! Large living and family rooms each with fireplaces and large picture windows are finished with hardwood floors. Main floor laundry. Attached 3-car garage. Lighted paved drive.
The home has a vaulted ceiling in the foyer with hardwood floors and an intricately carved double front door. Off the foyer is the large living room with fieldstone fireplace.
The dining room has amazing views through an oversized picture window which was well positioned to capture the sunsets over the Caledon Hills. Hardwood floors.
The living room has an impressive floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace and large windows which overlook the front garden and mature trees which surround the property.
The kitchen has been updated with custom centre island crafted with live-edge hardwood, new lighting, new stainless steel appliances, plus updated counters and backsplash. The breakfast area has a walk-out to the pool and overlooks the flower gardens and yard.
The views from the family room are breathtaking. This light-filled room has hardwood floors, fireplace, built-in shelves and vaulted ceiling.
Main Floor Laundry & Powder Room
Also on this level is the main floor laundry and a 2-piece powder room
- Large mature trees surround the home
- In-ground pool with wood and stone decking
- Garden/pool equipment shed
- Lighted and paved drive
- Attached 3-bay garage
- Deep drilled well
- Septic system
- Forced air propane heating
- Central air conditioning
- Fenced yard for dogs
- Lot size 307 ft frontage x 159 feet (approx. 1.03 acre)
- Heated floors in both full bathrooms
- Granite, marble & quartz counters
- High grade slate, travertine & hardwood floors
- Custom iron work (Exterior lanterns, fireplace, sconces, chandeliers)
- Crown moulding
- Pot lights
- Custom carved walnut front doors
- Built-in antique dining room hutch
- Phantom screens
- Extensive perennial gardens
- 200 amp hookup for generator
- Salt water pool
- All new windows
The Listing Agent is relying on information supplied to him by the Vendor and other sources.
The Listing Broker accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this fact sheet.