It is hard to imagine better views. The dramatic western views from this property stretch across King Township all the way to the escarpment in Caledon. The house enjoys total privacy on its 34 acre lot with magnificent 30 ft. trees lining the driveway and much of the perimeter of the acreage. Impressive 5+ bedroom Tudor-style home with 3-car garage, tennis court & immaculate stable/workshop building.
One enters the property down a long private Spruce lined drive. The impressive countryside views become evident when you approach the home. The circular drive leads to the front door or one can bear right down the paved driveway to the barn. On the left is the 3-car attached garage. The 34 acre property is dramatically rolling in nature and there are 2 ponds on the west side of the property which attract wildlife to the lands. To the west of the home is a recently resurfaced tennis court long with a hilltop gazebo with stone terrace.
The main residence has 3 finished levels including the walk-out lower level.
Entry Foyer – The entry foyer opens onto the main living room and was designed with a lighted-filled vaulted ceiling.
Receiving Hall 7.11 x 7.11 m
- Hardwood floors with stone border
- Floating staircase to 2nd floor and gallery
- Leaded glass, double French doors
- Panel details on walls
- Brass chandelier
- Off the main entry is a newly remodelled guest powder room
Office 4.24 x 2.74 m
- Hardwood floor, bay window, double French doors, view of front drive
Living Room 7.11 x 5.94 m
- 2-storey room with gas fireplace with marble surround
- Expansive wall of west facing windows
- Double French doors open into the Library
Library 7.24 x 4.24 m
- Stained glass doors
- Hardwood floor, gas fireplace
- Bay window facing west
- Crown moulding
- Extensive book shelves
Kitchen 14.63 x 6.55 m (irregular)
- Large Kitchen with seating area, fireplace, order desk, centre island and massive harvest table. The Kitchen also has a walk-out to the deck and two large pantries.
- West facing windows with California shutters
- Centre island with granite counters, breakfast bar, double sink, Jenn Air gas stove top and electric stove top, Kitchen Aid built-in dishwasher, Sub-zero side by side refrigerator/freezer, 2nd dishwasher.
Sitting Room 4.14 x 3.07 m
- A quiet space for a TV or extra storage space. Easy clean tile floor.
- Tile floor, pot lights, washer/dryer, deep sink, storage cupboards
Towards the garages is a large Mudroom, 3 piece washroom
The 3-car garage provides access to a dog area. 3 automatic doors plus 3 drive through doors. The front and rear overhead doors all have garage openers.
2nd Floor – North Wing
The 2nd Floor is divided into two wings. The north wing has 2 bedrooms, a semi-en suite 4 piece bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
Bedroom 2 (4.31 x 4.24 m) – Hardwood floor, walk-in closet, semi en suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 (4.31 x 4.24 m) – Hardwood floor, walk-in closet, semi en suite bathroom
2nd Floor – South Wing
Bedroom 4 (4.21 x 4.62 m) – Hardwood floor, double closet
Bedroom 5 (4.21 x 3.81 m) – Broadloom, closet
Master Suite (10.56 x 4.62 m, irregular) – The west facing Master Suite is expansive with its own change room, sitting room, 5 piece en suite bath and fireplace in addition to a wall of closets.
Walk-out Lower Level
The Lower Level walks-out to the grounds. The lower level has a large bedroom, full Kitchen, stone fireplace, recreation room, sauna, full bathroom, cold room, plus a series of storage/utility rooms.
Plenty of room for a wine cellar!
- Approx 34 acres
- Drilled well
- Water conditioner, UV filter
- Built-in speakers
- Security system
- Room for elevator
- 400 amp service
- Forced air propane heating system
- Central air conditioning
- Power and water to the stable
- Large hip roof stable with loft and good air circulation.
- Tack Room/ Feed Room
- Stable could easily be converted to a workshop or kids recreation space
- Massive Spruce trees line the driveway
- Fenced dog run
- 3 paddocks, run-in shed
- Outdoor lighting
- Gazebo and patio area designed to capture the expansive views
The Listing Agent is relying on information supplied to him by the Vendor and other sources.
The Listing Broker accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this fact sheet.